It’s not too early to be thinking about that Winter Checklist is it?
- Disconnect, wind up those garden hoses and put an insulated cover over the spigots to prevent freezing.
- Crawl space and other vents need to be closed or covered to prevent cold air.
- Have your heating system checked by qualified HVAC contractor.
- Make sure your gutters are cleaned out.
- Prune back any branches that may cause a problem.
- Stock up on Ice Melt now before the rush.
- Service your generators and stabilize the fuel or just get some fresh fuel.
- Check all water pipes near any exterior walls. Insulate, insulate, insulate.
- If you use a fireplace or woodstove, get that chimney or flue checked out to avoid a chimney/flue fire.
Be safe out there!
For more information about Meramec Valley,
or to find an agent near you, visit