Specifically Listed Personal Property

Uncategorized | Tagged , ,

Starting 9/17/2010 we require photos of any item insured for $500 or more. This includes Farm Equipment, Scheduled Personal Property (previously listed as Inland Marine), and specifically listed personal property included in Increased Limits of Household Personal Property (Contents). There should be a minimum of two photos showing all four sides of the item.

When you submit a change or application for one of these items you also need to include the manufacturer, year, model and serial number. If it is a self propelled vehicle you must include ccs or hp.

If you do not have photos, please provide documentation that includes the requirements listed above. Documentation would be Bill of Sale or Sales Receipt.